Return of Non-Defective Goods.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased on the Niramaya Tales website, please return the product at your cost by courier within 5 working days to the following address:
03,Bhargava Apartment, off Gangapur road, Near Akashwani Tower
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 086005 98696. Please ensure that the product is returned with its original packing, box (if any), bill, warranty card (not filled out) and any other material that came along with the product. The returned product must be in unused condition as we cannot issue refunds for products that show signs of use. If these steps are taken, the original purchase amount will be credited to your account.
Return Policies for Domestic Customers
Customers may return goods purchased online for a refund subject to the conditions below:
1. Return authorization must be requested within 3 days of receiving goods.
2. Customers will receive a refund for the price of goods and taxes only shipping is non-refundable.
3. Goods must be in original condition with all tags and labels attached, unwashed and unworn – in pristine condition ready for resale. Goods must have no trace of perfume, makeup, deodorant etc.
Return Policies for International Customers
For international customers: Check with your courier or postal authority for the correct way to return goods so that they are not charged duty at the border. If your shipment is charged duty or customs fees these will be deducted from any reimbursement.
For exchange of defective goods, Niramaya Tales will pay the shipping costs of sending the replacement goods from Niramaya Tales to the customer. In the case of any other exchanges the customer will be charged the appropriate shipping fees.
The item being returned must be in original condition with original tags attached. Please be mindful of cosmetics, deodorants or perfumes when trying on a garment. Please also be gentle with zippers and delicate, light-weight fabrics.
Customers are responsible for ensuring their address is correct and complete. Niramaya Tales will not be held responsible for shipping to incorrect addresses. In the case where a shipment is returned to us, the customer is entitled to a refund for cost of goods less shipping charges and any return shipping or customs charges incurred.
Niramaya Tales collects personal information as required to fill orders and ship goods. We do not disclose or share any personal information with any other party. Credit card information is not stored on our server once an order has been processed.
Niramaya Tales uses the collected data for various purposes: This site includes embedded content (e.g. videos, images, descriptions, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues